Welcome!

Welcome to Outside the LT! This blog will be your one-stop station for all news, events and happenings in DMIT - Diploma in Multimedia & Infocomm Technology, NYP!

We are also on Facebook! Visit us at DMIT@NYP. If you have landed here as an alumni, why not be our fan to our alumni page at DMIT Alumni@NYP?

Feel free to email us if you have anything to share with regards to DMIT or to join us as our roving reporter. Do post your comments and let us know your opinions or queries if any, we are listening! 8-)



Thursday, February 1, 2007

Student Say: Stress-sation!!!

First day of February, and we are in the thick of the stress season, where projects are due and common tests are around the corner. 8-)

In the midst of all these, let's see what some of our students say!

Tiffany of Year 3 says:
Just a hour before the comm skills common test, I was at my usual hangout with my friends, doing revisions and trying very hard to memorise those words that seems so hard to get into my brain. -stress-sation!!!


Pari of Year 2 says:
Just finished Animation test, going on with RAD test...


Judy Ang of Year 2 says:
Projects, deadline, exams all at one go. How stressful man. Currently, I'm doing my NTP (Network Technology Project). I love school, I love challenges. CNY is coming, but have to revise for common tests and do project. I think its better this way also, don't have to go relatives house and "bai nian". Ok gtg and Bye Bye!


Lee Lee of Year 3 says:
2 more days to hand in my PHP project... I'm now in N.508 doing it. Really hope that this project will work... hehe =)

No comments: