Welcome!

Welcome to Outside the LT! This blog will be your one-stop station for all news, events and happenings in DMIT - Diploma in Multimedia & Infocomm Technology, NYP!

We are also on Facebook! Visit us at DMIT@NYP. If you have landed here as an alumni, why not be our fan to our alumni page at DMIT Alumni@NYP?

Feel free to email us if you have anything to share with regards to DMIT or to join us as our roving reporter. Do post your comments and let us know your opinions or queries if any, we are listening! 8-)



Friday, February 6, 2009

Time for JPAE

Below Questions/Answers Pertains to ITE Graduates

1. Am I suppose to go NS 1st or can I opt to study 1st ?
Ans : The answer may be found in this page by MINDEF. In short, deferment is possible if you are 20 years or below in the year of study.

2. How many choices do I have in JPAE ?
Ans : 5

3. If I do not have 'O' or 'N 'Levels, can I apply for JPAE ?
Ans : According to the JPAE website, you may not. Your next best choice is to apply for DAE which closes tonight (9 Feb 2009)

4. If I am in my final semester and my current GPA is below 3.5, what should I do ?
Ans : Apply thru JPAE.

No comments: