Welcome!

Welcome to Outside the LT! This blog will be your one-stop station for all news, events and happenings in DMIT - Diploma in Multimedia & Infocomm Technology, NYP!

We are also on Facebook! Visit us at DMIT@NYP. If you have landed here as an alumni, why not be our fan to our alumni page at DMIT Alumni@NYP?

Feel free to email us if you have anything to share with regards to DMIT or to join us as our roving reporter. Do post your comments and let us know your opinions or queries if any, we are listening! 8-)



Monday, May 28, 2007

Say Hello to Koufu... :)


So :) many if not all of you have gone and eat at KF ... hmmm ... 'FJ' to 'KF'. Somehow, I am still not so used to KF, so much so that I have to think thrice when keying in my SMS "BF at KF" each morning to my buddies for breakfast. So far, from the poll, sentiments for FJ still runs high. However, I suspect it is just nostalgia. Food at the new place does not seem that much of a different. I do missed my Mee Siam and the friendly ladies at the dessert stall though ! Anybody has the same thoughts ?

Looking on the bright side, KF has the French Loaf set which is selling pretty good, however, mind your egg intake level ! 2 x half-boiled egg per week may not be so bad, but the temptation to give in every other day is great! Coffee and tea comes in the coffee-shop variety version and not the fresh grounded bean type. Not complaining, but just different. There are new makan-stuffs to be tried, thosai, murtabak, dim sum, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Koufu..

Well eventhough theres still new food but it still didnt satisfy me though..

Cause Halal food is limited..
I think we should make most of the food in the junction..
so that everyone has a wide varity of food..